Long Island Bankruptcy Lawyer (Queens too)
Bankruptcy is not an end…it is a new beginning…Give yourself the fresh start you deserve.
Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life…a life that could be free of debt…a second chance at financial freedom.
Every day, more and more Queens and Long Island New York families struggle to meet their day-to-day financial needs. This has placed an enormous strain on the middle class lifestyle of many of us. In addition, we all know that life sometimes throws us curves that we never could have imagined. The bankruptcy laws have been designed to help good, hard working people, like you, address their financial difficulties in an honest, straightforward manner.
You Are Not Alone…
My Queens and Long Island Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy clients come from all walks of life. Many were living the American dream, with a beautiful house and a steady job. They could never have predicted the financial instability that required them to seek guidance from a bankruptcy lawyer. Over the past 28 years, I have represented over 7500 individuals who at one time considered themselves financially secure, but nonetheless found themselves at a point where they began to struggle to pay their bills at the end of each and every month.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties, call me – I may be able to help. My name is Rich Feinsilver. As a Queens and Long Island Bankruptcy lawyer, my practice concentrates in the areas of consumer and business bankruptcy law, including foreclosure defense and the filing of Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy and Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases. By asking the right questions, I can help you to determine if filing for bankruptcy is the right option for you.
Let’s Be Honest…
I know you do not want to be here. The last thing that someone wants to do is to consult with a bankruptcy attorney. Since you are here anyway, and even if you believe that you have everything under control, I invite you to look at the following list and see if any of these apply to you…
- There is too much month left at the end of your money, and each month you need to purchase necessities with a credit card.
- You are afraid to answer your telephone, even if you have Caller ID, or you dread opening your mail each day.
- You are at the maximum limits on your credit cards, and can barely make the minimum payments each month.
- You are borrowing from one credit card to make your minimum payments on other cards.
- You are borrowing from your retirement benefits to make payments on your credit cards.
- You are living paycheck to paycheck or with the fear that if either you or your spouse lost your job, you will be in financial hot water.
- You have applied for a debt consolidation loan, and have been turned down.
- You have signed up with a debt consolidation company, and cannot make the required minimum monthly payment.
- You are constantly fighting with your spouse over money matters
- Your bills are weighing on your mind to the point where you are constantly anxious, and it is now affecting your ability to sleep soundly or to perform your function day-to-day tasks normally.
If you answered yes to any of the above items, and you are still reading this, we need to talk…
You are here because you wish to take a positive step to regain control of your financial situation and plan for the future. You are acknowledging that a problem may exist and you are looking at alternatives to take action to address it. It’s time to sit down and talk…
The filing of either a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy petition can help you stop adverse creditor actions. With few exceptions, immediately upon the filing of a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy or Chapter 11 bankruptcy petition, your creditors are prohibited from taking any further action against you; even if your bank account has been frozen and your salary has been attached.
Only You Can Take The First Step…
I am here to help you to make an informed decision – probably one of the most important decisions you may ever make. Don’t let creditors take away the life you have worked so hard to create. By taking timely advantage of the U.S. Bankruptcy Laws, you can take control of your finances and save your home, savings, automobiles and personal belongings.
My service areas include Nassau & Suffolk Counties (Long Island), Brooklyn and Queens. I invite you to contact me either at either 516-873-6330, 800-479-6330 (toll free),or by filling out the form on my contact page. It may only be a phone call or a click of a mouse, but it may be the best one that you may ever make. Do it now and begin to move forward toward financial freedom.